24. April 2007

Back in Marburg: Euer Matthes is widder da!

Now I'm back in my little town - back from my big travel around (some parts of) the world...
Unfortunately, I do not have internet access at home. That is why I write today after having been to the uni for ten hours yesterday! Although I could have travelled a bit longer, I am glad to be back to continue my studies and my political activities here. There will be a discussion this evening about repression against Anti-G8-activists in the "Café am Grün" where I will go after eating pizza paid by the state TV channel (I took part in an experiment, that's why I get it for free, they did not corrupt me ;-)). After the discussion there will be a solidarity party in the "Trauma" against tuition fees. Tomorrow I will probably go to the MAK (Marxist workgroup) for the first time before I will attend the discussion about student protests in 1968 and today given by my former professor and communist Georg Fülberth. Moreover I will try to play football with my hobby team "Die Füße von Hans A." in the "Bunte Liga Marburg". You see: hellalotofthingstodo...

To my international readers: Please tell me if you are interested in some information in English on my blog since I will probably write in German now that I am back in Germany. Make a comment to this post, please!

Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist.
Keep loving, keep fighting!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

...und doch scheinst du unsere schöne, deutsche Sprache vergessen zu haben. Immer noch alles in english...eieiei :o) Hoffe dir gehts gut!

fabelhaftewelt hat gesagt…

Hab mittlerweile doch was in deutsch geschrieben, sogar ohne deinen Komentar gelesen zu haben! Den hab ich eben erst entdeckt...
Werd aber vielleicht ab und an weiter was auf englisch schreiben, falls das die Leute, die ich auf Reisen kennengelernt hab, wünschen.

 
Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! Jetzt klicken &handeln! Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien:
Google+